OFD Foods, makers of Mountain House, the #1 brand of freeze dried backpacking foods, is seeking an Employee Relations Programs Manager. At OFD, we work hard, have fun AND have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. We are looking for an energetic, positive and resourceful individual to source employees who are aligned with OFD’s mission, vision and values and partner with departments for all employee relations, performance management and compliance. If you want to work alongside a great team, apply today!
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Tactical employee relations activities such as, but not limited to:
- Guides department managers and employees throughout the performance management and goal setting process.
- Provides advice to manager and directors related to effectively working with employees, especially in difficult situations.
- Provides advice to employees regarding effectively working with others, especially in difficult situations.
- Identifies and analyzes issues with employee relations infractions.
- Conducts investigations of workplace complaints and allegations such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment and policy violations. Provides recommendations for positive resolutions when possible to facilitate healthy work relationships and administer progressive discipline when necessary.
- Facilitates the process for employees exiting the company.
- Strategic employee relations activities such as:
- Creates and implements policies and programs related to improving performance management tracking and matrix.
- Collaborate and perform various reviews to develop tools to mitigate all risks.
- Creates programs and recommendations from turn over data to improve matrix for upcoming year.
- Leads or contributes to corporate initiative and projects as related to employee relations.
- Supervises, provides direction and assists to develop administrative support staff.
- Employee training and development including generating annual employee SMARTS goals, Individual Career Development Plans, and department succession plans for subordinates.